In 1896 Mosheim (formerly Live Oak) had fifty people, a school, and several businesses. From 1941 till the late , 1960's, Mosheim reached its zenith with around 200 citizenry. Thereafter the town began to decline. The Mosheim post office closed in 1976.
Likely a home, possibly a business, or both, this building remains behind the ruins of the Mosheim schoolhouse.
- Anthony Rathbun Photography
- Image Size
- 7195x4797 / 31.4MB
Texas, Texas Roads, backroad, backroads, Mosheim, abandoned, decay, collapse, grass, post, field, wood, boards, unincorporated, rural, country, county, live, oak, history, historical, black and white, B&W, black & white, Nikon, d800e, North central, United States, tin, metal, shingles, stone, porch, boarded up, no trespassing, overgrown, sunflowers, oak, oaks, shack, home, homestead, stead, land, acres, acreage
- Contained in galleries